Nomad Africa Adventure Tours offers students from all fields of study, the opportunity to complete their internship or inservice training with us, to gain vital insight and experience into the world of adventure touring.
If you are currently studying and an internship is a compulsory part of your course, you can apply. You will need to comply with the following requirements;
– Submit a comprehensive CV and letter of motivation
– Confirmation of your internship requirements from your college / school (on the official college / school letterhead)
– You need to be available for a minimum of 2 months.
– You will be responsible for arranging your own accommodation and transport for the duration of your internship
– There will be no remuneration offered by Nomad Adventure Tours, however there will be an adventure tour incentive offered on completion of your successful internship.
– Provide us with the Internship period i.e start and end date that you are available.
– Preference will be given to students who apply through an Internship organisation.
The range of opportunities include translations, reservations, product development, social media, market research, data capture and web development.
We are looking to have interns join us throughout the year in the following languages, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, French and Korean.
If you would like to apply, please send the required documents to Anneliese Korsch email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!