Most companies have a mission statement. For many, they are just words. Read below to see how Nomad lives and breathes its mission statement.
• Quality of product & value for money: Countless hours are spent ensuring that every “i” is dotted and every “t” is crossed to ensure that we bring you tours that are of exceptional value. The delicate balance is to ensure that all tour costs are covered, all unforeseen incidents catered for, trucks are busy and that there is continual reinvestment to ensure that our tours continue to grow from strength to strength, while still delivering our guests a tour that they couldn’t have done for less themselves.
• Responsibility & accountability: Every staff member at Nomad is responsible and accountable for their actions, whether to our teams or to our guests. Our responsibility to you is to provide an exceptional service and product from your initial contact with us until you are happily home after a trip of a lifetime. We rely on a comprehensive feedback system from our guests to ensure that we hear your compliments and concerns and continually do all in our power to improve our tours.
• Fun & adventure: This is the easiest part of our promise to you as we have got our work cut out for us by having Africa as our destination of choice. No matter which tour you decide to travel on, there will be epic adventure at your fingertips and our guides will ensure that you have a fun time on tour.
• Integrity & honesty: For over 16 years, Nomad has been respected as a legitimate and professional adventure tour operator. Now one of the largest adventure tour companies in Africa, we have enjoyed a long and productive history in the industry while continuously evolving our products and services as we consistently strive to stay a couple of steps ahead. Nomad is also a member of SATSA, Cape Town Tourism, TASA, Namibian Tourism Board and SAYTC.
• Service excellence & efficiency: We are extremely proud to be 100% African owned and managed. Living and working every day in Africa means that our finger is directly on the pulse of the continent and we can carry out quick implementations if required. This ensures you receive the best Africa has to offer with the comfort of knowing that you are travelling with the best connected local operator. Every cent we earn is spent in Africa – creating jobs! By choosing Nomad you ensure that a large number of Africans are directly employed.
• Employment & opportunity: As Nomad is locally owned, every cent that is spent on your tour goes back into improving the local economy and in turn creating more opportunities for industry growth and development, and in turn, more jobs available in the market.