It’s been in the pipeline for a while, but Nomad’s 2015 Tours are now available for you to book online!
Please go directly to the “Tour Finder” to select your Ultimate African Experience for 2015!
We have exciting new developments for you for 2015, and we have more to roll out over the next few weeks so keep your eye on Nomad for some of the most unique adventure touring options in Southern and East Africa.
A few projects we’ve been working on:
We put our brains together, sat down for Indaba and drummed up some magic to bring you a website that met some key criteria. We wanted the solution to be:
- User Friendly for our travellers and agents.
- Included a “Tour Finder” that could quickly and accurately filter tours according to budget and travel time available.
- Appeared simple yet could handle and deliver the complexity of the tours and information that we have on offer.
- A responsive site that would display in all formats for mobile, tablet and PC
- Deliver live availability and online bookings for our travellers and our agents
We partnered with developers who delivered an exceptional website that we are extremely proud of and we’d love to hear your feedback if you have any suggestions of how you’d like to see us improving the website further. You can email email@example.com, I’d love to hear from you.
DYNAMIC TOUR DOSSIERS:
Being locally based, at Nomad we have our finger on the pulse of Africa and we are able to make continuous improvements to our tours based on feedback that we receive from every single person who travels with us. Traditionally if we were to make these changes, our guests would arrive on tour with out of date dossiers which would mean that their expectations were not managed correctly. We are now able to deliver you the most up-to-date, detailed guide for your tour. We request that one week before your tour departs, go back to our website and download your tour dossier so that you can be prepared for your great adventure. While you’re at it, have another read through the Predeparture Information which is also updated on a monthly basis.
- We are excited to offer you an accommodated version of our already popular Vic Falls to Cape Town camping tour. This means that you can now go all the way from Nairobi to Cape Town in comfort!
- Our Discover Kenya tour will now include two days in the Masai Mara instead of one and will also include a visit to the Nairobi National Park and Giraffe Centre.
- We will be including more activities in the optional Activity Package on our South African Explorer tour to keep you busy.
- Our Masai Mara and Gorillas tour will now include Murchison Falls and Chimp Trekking in the Budongo Forest. It will also include an additional day in the Masai Mara.
- Our East African Adventure Tour will also have some new inclusions along the shores of Lake Malawi.
- Exciting news about the Okavango Delta to follow…
Please feel free to contact us for more details on these changes.
GERMAN GUIDED TOURS
We’re launching tours that are guided by a German guide for 2015 (not to be confused with German translated tours) on our Cape to Vic and South African Explorer Accommodated tours (and sections of these tours). These tours will have a different price bracket and will include meals in lodges. Please chat to us if you’re interested in booking a German guided tour.